Happy New Year! 30% off Sweaters and Coats
Our slippers are made of 100% pure, natural wool in the classic colour cranberry with a sole of natural rubber. We started making slippers over 30 years ago - in fact, our founder Nanny Glerup made the first pair of slippers as a declaration of love to her husband Ove.
All slippers are produced in our own factory and in our special glerups wool mix, which makes the slippers itch-free and durable. They are designed and produced with respect for animal, people and nature.
Choose the shoe model with a natural rubber sole if you are the type of person who would like to go outside with your slippers and want the "shoe feeling" in your slippers. You can also use them before and after a dip in the water, a nature walk or a weekend trip to the cottage, shelter or tent.
1. Since wool has a natural ability to self-clean, your glerups will stay fresh if you simply air them out and allow them to rest.
2. To remove stains we suggest that you gently clean on the stain with at light wet cloth and wool soap. You may have to repeat the process a few times, but make sure that you always leave the slippers to dry before starting over again.
3. Vacuum or blow your glerups clean of dust. Leather soles can be brushed and cleaned with a leather brush.
4. Rubber soles can be wiped with a wet cloth – make sure that they get some time to dry after cleaning.
5. Please be careful – natural rubber or leather soles may be slippery on wet and icy surfaces such as tile.
6. All our uppers are produced in 100% pure and natural wool and therefore you may experience colour difference from batch to batch.
7. Your glerups usually shed within the first 3-4 weeks of wear giving you a long-lasting comfortable feel for years to come. This is normal due to the natural treatment of our wool. Simply remove the shedding fibers and discard as desired.